Day 1. Nairobi to Amboseli
- In this program, our clients start their trip from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park, the home of the gentle giant elephants, that roam the marsh areas, sometimes feeding while submerged in waters.
- Arrive on time for lunch at Kibo Camp for 2 nights.
- A short rest as we prepare to start on evening game drive.
Day 2. Amboseli
- Get a chance to see the Africa highest mountain, actually the World’s highest free standing mountain; Mt. Kilimanjaro. Amboseli it’s known for a big number of Birdwatch, with the recent flamingos invasion due to the high algae concentration in marshy lakes.
- Get back to your camp on time for dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Amboseli to Naivasha.
- Check out after breakfast and drive to Naivasha, through the great Rift Valley escarpment, arriving on time at Sawela Lodge for lunch.
- Evening boat ride and a walk with the wildlife at the Crescent Island.
Day 4: Naivasha to Maasai Mara
- After breakfast, check out for Maasai Mara, arriving at your camp/lodge on time for lunch.
- Evening game drive will see you through a quite good number of wildlife and diverse fauna & flora.
Day 5: Maasai Mara full day game drive.
Leave early in the morning with lunch boxes, to experience a full day game drive within the park, exhausting all the possibilities and chances of sighting animals are of interest, like lions, cheetah, leopards, giraffe, buffaloes, elephants, Wildebeest and a number of birds species.
Day 6: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park.
- As usual, you will be served with a early breakfast and check out for lake Nakuru National Park, a home for over 50 members of both black and white Rhino. Leopards here are also easily spotted on a good day.
- Accommodation and all meals at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 7: Lake Nakuru to Samburu National Reserve.
- Still on the Great Rift Valley basin, our journey will proceed to Samburu, through the Sumbukia Valley, laced with coffee and tea farms, with a stop over at the Nyahururu Thompson Falls and at a equator crossing point for practical interpretation of coriolysis effect.
- Check in at Samburu Ashnil Camp for 2 nights, with both morning and evening game drives for the 2 days, raising the chances of encountering the Samburu special five, and a beautiful scenic view of Ewasonyiro river and the natural swimming pools.
Day 8: Samburu Game Reserve.
- Spotting of the reticulated giraffe and the gravy zebras in Samburu is the dream of every traveller/tourists doing this circuit. The baisa oryx and the Somali ostrich are also well spread within the park. Though wild like any other African elephants, the Samburu elephants don’t seem to be so wild as some of them have reportedly been quite friendly and used to the vehicles more than the elephants of Tsavo.
Day 9: Samburu back Nairobi.
- Check out the park after breakfast, and drive back NAIROBI, through Karatina/ Sagana road with a stop over at the Thika Delmonte pineapple plantation farms.
- End your tour either at a Nairobi hotel of back to the airport.