DAY 1: NAIROBI – MARA
The clients leaves from Nairobi for Maasai Mara National Reserve through the Great Rift Valley basin, arrive on time for lunch at a safari camp. Evening game drive in the park till dark.
DAY2: FULL DAY MASAI MARA
A full day exploring the Maasai Mara plains to the Mara river and the wildebeest crossing points. Have picnic lunch boxes to enable clients humble time to get to the most points of interest. Back to the camp on time for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAIVASHA
After breakfast, check out to lake Naivasha for a boat ride. A visit to the crescent island to have a walk with wild animals. Check in at the camp for dinner & overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAIVASHA – SOLIO RANCH
Leave for Solio Ranch after breakfast, enter the park on time for game drive with for the largest number of both white and black rhinos in the whole of Africa. pic‐ nic lunch inside the park. Check in at the Rhino Watch Lodge on time for dinner.
DAY 5: SOLIO – NAIROBI
After breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi via Thika, visiting the large pineapple plantations. Arrive in NAIROBI on time for lunch and catch up with a flight back to your country.
- € 1,850 per person Max. Of 2 Pax.
- 1,650 per person Max. Of 4 Pax.
- 1,450 per person Max. Of 6 Pax.
This cost is net and is inclusive of:
- Transport on a safari customized JEEP.
- Full board accommodations in all the hotels/ lodges/camps while on safari.
- Park entrance fees and government taxes in all the parks.
- Professional Safari guide
- Adequate mineral water during the safari.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Drinks at the lodge/camp’s restaurants
- Tips and gratuities
- Balloon Safaris
- Visit to the cultural Maasai villages.
- Things of personal effect, laundry etc