- Clients are picked from Nairobi and directly drive to Lake Nakuru National Park in search for the Rhino.
- Check in at Flamingo camp for 1 night.
- Evening game drive until sunset.
- Check out from Nakuru and drive through the Rift Valley to Amboseli, with picnic lunch boxes.
- Game drive and check in at your place of sleeping – Kibo Camp on time for dinner and overnight.
- Get the chance to see the highest mountain in Africa, Kilimanjaro.
- Check out after breakfast and drive to Tsavo West
- Lunch , dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge.
The home of the volcanic eruptions and natural Mzima springs that acts a source of thousands of liters of fresh water and home for hippopotamus. Lots of elephants and leopards can be sighted.
- Check out and drive to Tsavo East – A home for the man eaters tribe of lions and the red elephants. Lions and cheetahs can be spotted over the stay at Voi Safari Lodge.
- Check out after breakfast and do a game drive a long the Galana river enroute Watamu through Sala gate.
- Arrive at your hotel on time for lunch.
Rates: For rates email us through firstname.lastname@example.org for your customized rates as per number of persons on the trip.
- Safari customized jeep
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation in the mentioned
- Adequate mineral water while on safari
- professional field safari guide